Scope and responsibilities
The successful applicant will play a critical role as the client services contact on all project activities. This position requires a deep understanding of marketing through a wide variety of digital and print mediums.
Job specifications include:
• Partner with clients to determine project strategy and objectives
• Successfully manage project of all types including large scale web development, online advertising, sales tools, and mobile applications
• Manage all client communication
• Help cross-functional teams establish an ideal client delivery solution
• Develop project timeline and milestones
• Establish, maintain and manage project budgets
• Ensure client satisfaction with overall project deliverables
• Set up project accounting, purchase orders and invoicing
• Ensure successful problem resolution, both client-facing and internal
• Perform post-project reviews internally and with client upon project completion
Experience and skill requirements
The successful candidate will have significant experience in client service management for Fortune 1000 companies in a cross-section of verticals.
Required skills include:
• Five years or more project management experience
• Experience in marketing, advertising, or consulting industries
• Proven expertise managing details and balancing multi-task activities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• Confident presentation skills
• Influential leadership skills
• Great team player
• MS Office (especially Word and Excel) expertise and overall strong software skills
Wire Stone benefits
Wire Stone places the highest value on its employees and creates an environment where a “can-do" spirit is fostered and rewarded.
Employee benefits include
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid vacations and personal days
• 401(k) plan
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
Please reply via e-mail to resumes(at)wirestone.com
Wire Stone specializes in multiple-channel, multiple-audience marketing communication programs for some of the strongest and most recognizable brands in the world. Wire Stone is an independent, global, digital marketing solutions agency with 175 people throughout our offices in seven U.S. and one European city. We rank among the top 2% of marketing services ranked by revenue by Advertising Age. Our company was created 11 years ago by a series of strategic acquisitions all brought together to create a unique agency that leverages interactive technologies to help brands get closer to their customers than ever before. As a result of our new unique offering and strategic approach, we’ve maintained a blue-chip client roster of global, dominant brands that rely on our people, thinking and creativity in continuing to evolve their marketing strategies and create sustained value for their organizations. Our brand partners and friends, include HP, Apple, Microsoft, A.C. Moore, Health & Disability Advocates, Nike, Brand Jordan, Skyy Spirits, Intel and Motorola.
Wire Stone is an EqualOpportunity Employer. Wire Stone is a Think Beyond the Label Employer.
Note: Due to the large volume of replies to this listing, we regret that we will only be able to respond to those applicants that most closely match the requirements of the position as listed above. We are unable to accept phone calls about this posting.